4th Carbon Capture & Storage Summit
May 09-10, 2012 Dusseldorf, Germany
ACI’s Carbon Capture & Storage Summit has attracted over200 attendees from 34 countries to the Berlin and Bari events, cementing its place as a leading annual meeting for leading figures from utilities, government, oil & gas companies and technology developers.
The 2012 event will once again provide the perfect platform for the global CCS industry to meet during two days of formal conference sessions, excellent networking opportunities and interactive panel and round table discussions.
Also join our exclusive site visit to thePilot Pre-Combustion CO2 Capture at an IGCC Plant,
Nuon’s Willem-Alexander Power Plant in Buggenum on Tuesday 8th May 2012. Number of spaces are strictly limited so make sure you reserve one for yourself.
- Global CCS project development
- Supporting the implementation of EU CCS policy
- CCS project funding & financing
- Infrastructure development for CCS deployment
- Creating the optimal storage strategy
- Achieving maximum plant efficiency through optimised integration of CO2 capture process
- Health, safety, environment & public acceptance
- Long-term CO2 storage liability
- CO2 utilisation potential
- European CCS project updates: the power sector
- Value chain optimisation
- European CCS project updates: energy intensive industries
- Cost of low-carbon electricity: CCS vs. Alternatives
Growth of the natural gas industry: implications for CCS
Speakers from:Schlumberger Carbon Services, Enhance Energy Inc., AMEC, E.ON, ALSTOM Power, GE Oil & Gas, IPAC-CO2, , The Carbon Capture & Storage Association, The University of Edinburgh, Peel Energy, IPG Industrial Project Group, Hydrogen Energy California, Geogreen, MOL, CO2 Technology Centre Mongstad and many others
For further information click here