ACI’s 10th Carbon Dioxide Utilisation Summit -
28 February - 1 March 2018 - Tampa, Florida, USA
Following the success of its previous editions, ACI’s 10th Carbon Dioxide Utilization Summit 2018 will follow on from the successful series of conferences focusing on the re-use of green house gas CO2 and converting this into profitable sustainable materials.
This two day conference brings together senior experts from various CO2 emitting industries discussing the sustainable, technological and commercial aspects of CO2 Utilization in North America and across the globe. With technology comparisons focusing on economic, environmental and social indicators, our panel of speakers will highlight knowledgeable insights from pilot stage to full-scale entities.
- Identifying and Forecasting Market Opportunities
- Regulatory Developments and Impact on CO2 Utilization
- CO2 Bio Conversion to Bio-based Chemicals and Biofuels
- Techno-Economic Analysis and Life Cycle Assessment of Large– Scale Algae Production
- Electrochemical Reduction of CO2
- Converting CO2 into Green Building Materials
- Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Implementation Strategies and Technologies in Oil &Gas Industry
- CO2 Conversion to Plastic Materials
- C02 Conversion to Nutrition Products
Our members can benefit a 10% flat discount for registration.
For more info, registrationand Agenda visit the website