ACI’s 3rd Carbon Dioxide Utilisation Summit 2014
22-23 October 2014, Bremen, Germany
ACI's 3rd Carbon Dioxide Utilisation Summit is designed to appeal to anyone interested in learning about the future of the global CO2 utilisation industry.
Updates on Industrial CO2 Utilisation: From Pilot to Commercial
ACI’s 3rd Carbon Dioxide Utilisation Summit 2014 will ultimately discover how to turn waste CO2 into profitable, commercially viable opportunities and the best ways to progress from pilot stage to full scale operational businesses. The conference will address both the technical and commercial aspects of CO2 Utilisation in Europe and across the globe. With individual case study analysis, you can join the investigation on the different applications of emerging and existing CO2 applications and find out how to maximise usage from CO2 waste. Applications examined will include Power to Gas/Liquids, Fuel, Petrochemical, Chemical, Urea, Algae, and Power/Energy sectors.
EXCLUSIVE SITE VISIT: AUDI E-GAS CO2 UTILISATION.
AUDI E-GAS Plant Site Visit. Werlte, Germany. Tuesday 21st October 2014
During the afternoon of 21st October 2014, up to 40 conference attendees will receive a unique opportunity to visit Audi E-Gas Plant: the world's first power-to-gas plant built on an industrial scale to produce synthetic natural gas, using waste CO2.
There is no extra charge to attend the site visit, but spaces are limited and allocated on a first come first served basis. Please register your attendance for the site visit when booking for the conference. Transport will be provided to and from conference venue.
Key Topics on the Agenda:
• Understanding the value chain and potential of CO2 Utilisation market size
• Overcoming critical barriers in adopting CO2 Utilisation Technologies and Projects
• The future of commercial CO2 Utilisation
• Power to Gas CO2 Utilisation projects in Germany
• What will be the major sources of carbon dioxide in the future?
• Getting value from Carbon Capture & Transport
• Recycling carbon dioxide for the production of renewable fuel
• Carbon dioxide as hydrogen/energy
• Chemical & Electrochemical Conversion of CO2 Opportunities and Challenges
• From waste to value: Conversion of CO2 into energy products
• Key research activities on Chemical CO2 Utilisation
• Biotechnology based on CO2—not a renewable but a recyclable carbon source
• Case studies: Carbon dioxide utilisation projects
Confirmed Speakers Include:
Dr Hermann Pengg, Head of Renewable Fuels, AUDI AG
Lothar Mennicken, Senior Scientific Officer, BMBF
Senior Representative, Sunfire GmbH
Peter Radgen, Head Of Innovation Center Carbon Capture & Storage, E.ON
Frank Rogalla, Innovation and Technology Manager, FCC Aqualia
Giorgio Dodero, Chairman, IPG
Ed Rode, Principal Researcher, DNV GL
Carlo Spinelli, Technical Planner, ENI
Professor Ludo Diels, Research Manager, VITO
And many more...
Who should attend:
ACI's 3rd Carbon Dioxide Utilisation Summit is designed to appeal to anyone interested in learning about the future of the global CO2 utilisation industry. If you are looking for a comprehensive progress update on the global Co2 utilisation industry, including a growth outlook and updates on the latest technological advancements, then look no further than ACI's 3rd Carbon Dioxide Utilisation Summit- 2014
OPPORTUNITIES TO MEET YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE
For more information or to register for this exclusive event, contact
Tel: +48 61 646 7022
quote CCO3RB15 to claim 15% off on your investment.