Power Plant Flexibility 2013
13-15 March, Vienna
Power Plant Flexibility 2013 brings together some of the leading operators on the market as well as key representatives from prominent associations and academia in Europe.
Power Plant Flexibility 2013 will look specifically at the consequences of combining traditional fossil fuel plants and new renewable energy sources, what is now proving to be a central focus and top priority for power plant operators and suppliers. This industry-led, technical conference will cover the current and most pressing issues that all power operators face within the changing power market in Europe.
This conference enables you share your knowledge and experience in dealing with the need for flexible operation of conventional power plants. The main driver behind the conference is the increased demand for power and the pressure from the EU to enlarge the renewables portfolio in Europe.
- Learn how to optimise the operational flexibility of your power plant through real-life case studies
- Improve your overall maintenance management strategies
- Learn about the latest improvements in reduction of creep fatigue of the components
- Keep up to speed with the changes in the European Energy Market that will affect you
- Assess new developments in plant flexibility technology
- Benefit from hearing about cost reduction of flexible generation
For further information please visit: http://www.eventfulpower.com/conference-highlights1.html